- We’ll be staying at charming and comfortable Anderson Lodge, located less than two hours away in the mountains near Ariel, Washington
- his is an opportunity to step away from the business of our lives to focus on the Lord, and on our relationships with Him and others in the body of Christ. We hope you will join us!
- Fawn Stephens, Denise Pia and Colleen Johnson will be leading us as we explore Romans 12 and what it means to be “Woven Together” in Christ.
- The weekend will also include delicious catered meals, an optional hike, worshiping together, crafting together, and the time to catch up with old friends and to make new ones.
- The cost for the weekend is $110 and up depending on lodging choices.
- Women ages 16 and older are invited to attend and nursing babies are welcome.
- Visit the registration table or follow the link to the Women’s Retreat registration.
- For more information contact Sue Hines, firstname.lastname@example.org or Colleen Johnson, email@example.com
- There is a one day registration available, Anderson Retreat Center is only 1 1/2 hours from Newberg!
12025 Lewis River Road
Ariel, Washington 98603