GraceKids Home Church
Each week our children’s director, April Wassei, will offer Sunday morning materials on our password-protected webpage for you to study God’s Word at home with your kids while our church is not meeting together. We use LifeWay’s Gospel Project, a curriculum that teaches the entire Bible in 3 years. Go to the link to access curriculum and videos. (for the password to the Gospel Project site, scroll down and use the contact form below to email April)
A good resource for families is RightNow Media, which has excellent Bible studies, Bible videos, songs for family worship, science and history, as well as videos in Spanish. Some suggested videos on RNM are Animated Stories of the Bible, What’s in the Bible, Torchlighters, Adventures in Odyssey, Drive-Thru History, Seed Family Worship, and Awesome Science.
Please remember to:
- Pray with your children & ask for prayer requests from them
- Read the Bible daily with your children (Click here on Amazon)
- Sing along to worship songs with your children (Click here)
- Act out Bible stories, or reader’s theater-style, through skits (Click here)
- Memorize Bible Verses through games (Click here)
* Enjoy the time you have with them at home!
- Give your children a lot of active time outdoors (Click here)
- Substitute Bible videos for video games (RightNow Media)
- Cook meals with your children (Click here)
- Play board games and card games with your children (Board games) (Card games)
- Teach your children how to do their own laundry or the dishes (Click here)
April Wassei, Children’s Ministry Director