- D Groups are communities that explore the Bible in the context of trusting relationships.
- D Groups are safe contexts in which we learn how to articulate the Gospel in our own unique way.
- D Groups are launching pads from which we engage in the mission of the church to make disciples who make disciples.
- D Groups are our opportunity to invest in the lives of others as your companions in God’s journey
- To sign up, click on the links below:
“Discovery (‘D’ for short) Groups are a unique type of small group that seeks to bridge the gap between learning about the Christian life…and actually living it. As such, the main emphasis is not on downloading new information as much as it is about a support group for people on a mission with God to reconcile the world to Himself. We seek to break out of our culture’s consumerist mentality by reminding ourselves that we’re not just in this for ourselves, but at least equally as much for the benefit of others (both within and outside of our group)”
Contact Pastor Jon Brewer, Associate Pastor