Who will care for my child?
Each of our volunteers has completed the GraceKids recruitment process which includes age-level training, thorough review of our safety and security policies and a background check. This detailed process ensures that we will provide your child with the best possible care in a safe and secure child-friendly environment.
What do I bring for my child?
Please label all personal items with your child’s first and last name before arriving. All children who are walking must be wearing shoes to enter our program. Two disposable diapers or pull ups. Pacifier or other comfort item. A complete change of clothes, including a sweater or jacket for cool weather. A bottle or cup of milk, formula, or water.
What will my child do while I am in the service?
Our weekend program is organized into the following structure: Play Time/Learning Centers, Bible Story and Bible Verse, Craft/Snack.
Are snacks available for my child?
GraceKids is peanut-free and gluten-free environment in the Nursery, Toddler and PreK rooms. The Upper & Lower Elementary and Preteen rooms have snacks that are NOT completely GF/PF but offer optional choices. Please inform the check-in desk if your child has an allergy to either of these snacks.
- Nursery– Happy Baby Organic Puffs and Cheerios.
- Toddlers – 50/50 mixture of Cheerios and Lucky Charms.
- PreK – 50/50 mixture of Cheerios and Lucky Charms.
- Lower & Upper Elementary- Air popped popcorn with add-ons. Kernel Season’s Popcorn Seasoning and Kernel Seasonings Popcorn Spritzer for the kids to add which is NOT peanut-free or gluten-free.
- Preteen– A variety of snacks & baked goods that are NOT GF/PF. We offer air-popped popcorn as an GF/PF alternative.