Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing locally and worldwide through constructing, rehabilitating and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families improve their shelter conditions.
There are opportunities not only in helping to build a home but in working with the families and with churches to help build a relationship. There are even opportunities in event planning.
If you have any questions email Local Missions Coordinator, Katie Cowan
Click here for Volunteer Opportunities at Habitat
- Being part of the building of the homes here in Newberg- all skill levels needed.
- Retail work at the ReStore
- Office work
- Event planning
- Family Support as they go through the process of applying for and working on a home.
- Special one-time events of all kinds.
- Meal preparation for the work sites