Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing locally and worldwide through constructing, rehabilitating and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families improve their shelter conditions.
There are opportunities not only in helping to build a home but in working with the families and with churches to help build a relationship. There are even opportunities in event planning.
Check out the web site and make sure to visit and donate to the Newberg Restore! Click on the image to go to the website
If you have any questions email Local Missions Coordinator, Katie Cowan
Click here for Volunteer Opportunities at Habitat
- Being part of the building of the homes here in Newberg- all skill levels needed.
- Retail work at the ReStore
- Office work
- Event planning
- Family Support as they go through the process of applying for and working on a home.
- Special one-time events of all kinds.
- Meal preparation for the work sites