Watch the September 2020 Video below and scroll down for more information about this ministry in Newberg.
- Become a monthly supporter of Love INC (Click here!)
- Amazon Wishlist: Purchase items monthly for our ministries to help families (Click here!)
- Kitchen Wishlist: Purchase items monthly to help build inventory for kitchen set-ups for individuals (Click here!)
- Fred Meyer: Charity (Click here!)
- Amazon: Charity (Click here!)
COVID INFO: Love INC Newberg has been meeting the need of the Newberg community during this Covid crisis in many new ways. If you would like to become part of this work, check our their website at www.loveincnewberg.org.
There is a special COVID 19 link to guide you in the ways you can help, like donating those items you cleaned out during quarantine, purchasing new items off the Target wish list, or helping financially. You can contact Lynette Goodwin using the form below if you have any questions.
Ever heard of Love INC? Have any ideas what they do? Did you know that Grace Baptist is part of Love INC Newberg?
Love INC is a Christian organization right here in Newberg serving the surrounding community along with 154 churches since 2004. Love INC strives to fill gaps in services and resources by helping local churches develop ministries that meet tangible needs in our area without duplication. The opportunity to help are many, you can help in the office, or with a special event or putting together a hygiene kit to be passed out.
We partner with Love Inc, of Newberg as a GAP Ministry providing Personal Care Kits through the shower ministry at River Street Church of God, the drop in center at 2nd Street Community Church and the Love Inc clearinghouse in Newberg. Grace members bring in needed items, a team assembles kits and they are taken to where they are needed, shelter, showers and Love INC’s clearing house. We assemble and distribute approx. 100 kits a month. Want to help? You can donate travel size, shampoo, conditioners, soaps, lotions and toothpaste, individually wrapped toothbrushes, combs, and disposable razors. Just place them in the barrel in the lobby just outside the sanctuary.
Visit the LOVE INC site to see all the possibilities available. Most service opportunities are for adults but give Lynette a call to find out how youth can help out.
Or contact GBC Member, Lynette Goodwin, using the form below.
- Serve in the Newberg clearing house with clerical work.
- Prepare a meal for the women’s transitional house residents or as part of the community meals.
- Mentor a participant during one of the life skills classes offered on a semester basis.
- Serve on the Grace Gap team preparing kits for the homeless
- Provide a one-time service to clients in need of housework, yard work or moving of furniture.